Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cautious when you buy...

It is bad experience to me and this is the first time I encountered.
Yesterday I went shopping in Tesco MD to purchase some grocery. There are some promoters very hardworking to promote their companies' products.
Initially I want to purchase Tropicana brand orange juice. Nestle's promoter has recommend their new 100% orange juice and I decided to try it. He gave me a packet of the orange juice. I paid the goods and went home happily.
Today when I want to drink the orange juice, I realised that the orange juice that I bought already opened! This has shock me. Normally, I will check when I buy but this time I have forgotten just because I trust the promoter.
Heard that Tesco is allow to exchange / refundable within 7 days. Hope they allow me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment